just got back from jakarta... was there for the last weekend. unfortunately I dont enjoy jakarta much... semak dan serabut. golf was good... enjoyed the course and the company but outside of golf... hmmm, nothing much to talk abt actually. my trip was a bit dull I should say.
earlier this month I was in Singapore... celebrating new year with my family... had some round of golf too... great time with my father's friends. manage to win few hundred ringgits... heheheh! semua tak puas hati nk repeat. nad yes... we had a repeat game and guess what, dendam tak terbalas. heheheh! sorry uncles...
guess my golf has improve for quite a bit. love it to pieces and trying to get more freinds to join the crazy game. it is crazy... I've been going crazy about the new craze of LOUDMOUTH GOLF... great variety of design for golfing attire. trust me... those designs are very loud. heheheh!
btw, congrats to my mate, Hadry on his wedding... tiba2 je kahwin. well, dh smpi jodoh kan... saw the video of how they met, how they went thru the relationship... good for them that it lasted for so long. na dso happy for them. harap2 kekal hingga ke anak cucu... hingga ke syurga.